The Financial Advisory team offers a full spectrum of advisory services that cover Capital Restructuring, Mergers & Acquisitions, Takeovers and Divestments. The teams' expertise in Mergers & Acquisition and Divestiture transactions has developed over the years based on the track record of acting as both Sell side and Buy side Advisers on behalf of clients across all sectors of the Nigerian economy.
Notable amongst our transactions are:
1. Sole Financial Adviser and Issuing House to the Federal Government on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd tranches of the N360 Billion Local Contractors Bond Issuance Programme;
2. Debts restructuring programmes/capital raising exercises for several State Governments and Corporate Institutions;
3. Local Adviser to Microsoft on the acquisition of Nokia West Africa in 2014;
4. Divestment of Access Bank, Wema Bank and Skye Bank's (now Polaris Bank) subsidiary assets in Nigeria and across West Africa;
5. Joint Financial Adviser to the Federal Government and the Ministry of Transportation for the concession of Eastern and Western Nigeria Railway infrastructure.