At Greenwich Merchant Bank, we recognize that highly motivated employees are essential to organisational success and we are committed to contributing to employees’ personal and professional growth. We are confident that competent and engaged employees are pre-requisites for attaining corporate goals and objectives. As such, the Bank:
1. Creates a working atmosphere that lends itself to employee motivation and high productivity;
2. Attracts, retains and rewards highly competent employees with the capacity to meet the Bank's immediate and long-term objectives;
3. Gives all employees the support and encouragement needed to develop their potentials to the fullest while paying attention to the individual employee’s performance and progress;
4. Gives every employee ample opportunity for promotion based on merit and productivity;
5. Provides the means and the opportunity to enable every employee to bring to the attention of Management when necessary, any personal matters affecting his/her work and to express his/her opinions to Management freely;
6. Provides good physical working conditions in a conducive, safe and secure environment.
Working at Greenwich Merchant Bank
Our commitment goes beyond our responsibilities to our clientele as we also maintain a good working environment for staff of the Bank – who are the drivers of our corporate vision, mission and core values.
There are two (2) categories of career opportunities for professional employees in GMBL:
1. Greenwich Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP);
2. Experienced Hire.
Greenwich Graduate Trainee Program
The program admits you into our Entry Level Hire -The minimum entry level requirement shall be a Second Class degree (Upper Division). Such degrees must have been obtained from a full-time undergraduate programme in an accredited University.
All entry level employees are expected to be 26 years or younger at the commencement of the hiring process.
The minimum entry requirement shall be a Second Class (Lower Credit Division) in any relevant discipline. In addition, they should have a minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in the Banking or related industry.
Applicants with some years of experience in other specialized sectors may also be considered.