Requirements for PTA/BTA, Tuition, Medical etc.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years of age and have a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicants must have a valid Nigerian passport with a valid visa.
- Applicants shall be entitled to BTA of $5,000 and PTA of $4,000 per quarter.
- Applicants must have a valid international return ticket with travel date not later than 14 days from the date of purchase of PTA/BTA.
- PTA/BTA shall only apply to journeys of not less than 5 hours and flights must originate from Nigeria.
- Students can either apply themselves or through their parents/guardians with valid BVN. The completed Form A must be accompanied by copy of Admission letter, payment invoice, and First-degree certificate (for post-graduate studies only).